Alignment gives an organization the power to get and stay competitive by bringing together previously disconnected parts of the company into an interrelated, synergistic and effective whole. Aligned organizations are known to consistently outperform their peers and to have a healthier working environment.
We offer an end-to-end alignment and communication experience that addresses organization-wide issues through advanced diagnostics backed up with prescriptive and actionable guidance. Using this holistic approach, we can quickly identify and isolate previously undiscovered pain points so that adjustments can be made--quickly--to the way corporate strategies are understood and implemented throughout the enterprise.
AlignComm guarantees to deliver significant business value from implementation of our recommended adjustments. We anticipate at least a tenfold return on your investment with us within the first 12 to 18 months.
- Comprehensive interview, survey and workshop-based realignment projects to achieve targeted objectives
- Measuring and aligning on-the-job behavior of management teams toward reinforcement and support of company values
- Assessments of internal communications effectiveness
- Alignment and communication seminars and presentations
- One-on-one executive coaching
- Analytical tools for self-assessment of alignment effectiveness
- Creative writing support to build an integrated and aligned communication framework
- Regular alignment "tune-ups"
- Channel alignment analysis, whether between our clients and a single partner or their broader partner ecosystem
The Power of Alignment
Learn about the power of an aligned organization and the way we help executives benefit from previously invisible information about the deeper workings of their organization.
Try the survey
The basic alignment survey consists of 16 key questions. These are the questions that form the basis of all our surveys. Actual client surveys which typically comprise between 50 and 60 questions, customized by AlignComm.
Please take a couple of minutes to try the survey. Your anonymous responses will be used to help compile a significant body of reference data that will be used to benchmark the strategic alignment of industries around the world.
For more information on SurveyTelligence, powered by InfoTool, their blog is a great place to start.